Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

ТЕМА: New to all of this

New to all of this 19 Май 2018 08:51 #5709

• JesseVoss
  • JesseVoss аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый пользователь
Hello,

I'm very new to all of this and i still can't believe that the word cancer has become part of my everyday vocabulary. My mom just recently got diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer- she never smoked, lives a healthy lifestyle with her diet and excercise. My sisters, my father and I are all very heartbroken over this and scared - we still do not know how to cope with it all. We are still waiting for her to get an MRI done We are waiting patiently but we want to start the process as soon as possible. They have said that they will be doing chemotherapy and radition; she is not operable at the moment. Does anyone know how long it takes for a requisition to come in to get an MRI completed? She is getting her PET scan done today as well. With those last two tests having yet to be completed, then the doctors will determine her treatment. Does anyone know how long this process takes to start? My mom is so worried (as are we) and if someone could help me out and walk me through this, i would really, really appreciate it.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Thanks
Последнее редактирование: 06 Янв 2020 15:11 от izadmin113.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.142 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум

Ещё наши сайты cat-trader.com и cat-robot.com, а ещё почитать нас можно на ЯндексДзене

Наши друзья: