Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

ТЕМА: Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer with weigh loss

Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer with weigh loss 19 Май 2018 08:53 #5712

• JesseVoss
  • JesseVoss аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый пользователь
Hello,

I ask for my mom who is 82 yold. 7 months ago on a trip to Orlando vomiting blood was two weeks in the hospital he two blood bag and made an endoscopy was diagnosed with gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer injectaron him something in one of the two ulcers and took the opportunity to do tests for cancer thank God were negative. Are you afraid of endoscopy. Prescribed Protonix 40 in the morning, plus an iron pill. Also take trental for circulation and metoprolol for high pressure. What has me very concerned that this lowering is much weighing 136 pounds now weighs 98 pounds and is really skinny. As much as we ask for a referral to a nutritionist or dietitian not we would get. I also suspect that it could be a side effect of Protonix. Actually it is not. We made dietary changes but we do not know whether right or wrong. We eliminate sodas, fried ribs, fried chicken, coffee, cheese, chocolate, milk, sweets ect. We eat potato, pumpkin and boiled chicken, rice, beans, canned tuna, tilapia, which means cake sold in the supermarket and pharmacy to cravings or snack, pasta with ground beef or steak cut tiny plain, juice and banana bread by the morning. She has not lost appetite.We live just in front off a pier loose cargo, or black coal, stone, lime, glass fiber construction equipment and trucks coming and going and polluting the air can be the cause of ulcers?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

Thanks
Последнее редактирование: 06 Янв 2020 15:04 от izadmin113.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.136 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум

Ещё наши сайты cat-trader.com и cat-robot.com, а ещё почитать нас можно на ЯндексДзене

Наши друзья: